Youth flag football is an exciting combination of team play and individual skills. No try outs, no bench warmers, each child plays at least half of every game, while making new friends and learning new techniques. Participants should anticipate a challenging program focusing on fundamentals, good sportsmanship, and fun!
Due to COVID-19, the following procedures will be put into place regarding Youth Flag Football:
- Limited to 6 participants per team
- All games will be 5v5
- U11 games will have 30 minutes of playing time
- U14 games will have 40 minutes of playing time
- Only 2 adult spectators per participating child allowed to attend practices and games
- Social distancing on sidelines for participants and spectators
- No provided bleachers or seating
- No high hives, handshakes, hugs, or intentional physical contact
- No team snacks or drinks
- All participants are asked to remain in their vehicle with parent until the start of practices/games
- Practices and games may be staggered to prevent participants from crossing paths
All players will be required to provide and wear their own mouthpiece.
Each team will have two (2) practices per week for the first two (2) weeks and then go to one (1) practice and one (1) game per week format for the rest of the season. All activities will take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Last week of the season is week of October 22, 2020.
Age control date: September 1, 2020.
Early registration saves $15. In person registration additional $5.